Your money flows into a settlement account with the DAB BNP Paribas. As a so-called system-relevant bank is subject to very high security requirements and a supervision. As one of the largest and safest European banks the DAB BNP Paribas is supervised by the European Central Bank, the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and the French Banque de France and Auorité des Marchés Financiers.
So, what exactly happens:
- Vantik opens up an account for you with DAB BNP Paribas
- This bank account and securities account are under your name
- Meaning: Only you can withdraw or transfer money from or to this account. We can never do anything with your money without you giving us the order to.
As soon as you transfer the money onto that account, the bank will automatically buy shares from our investment fund. The fund is stored with one of the oldest German banks, the Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG. Berenberg is licensed in Germany and monitored by BaFin.
In your Vantik account you'll always have an overview of what's going on. You can see:
- how high your monthly retirement income is
- the current worth of your investment and
- every payments and withdrawals
IMPORTANT: We are solely the carrier, which opens an account with DAB BNP Paribas for you and forwards your payment orders. We never have access to your money.